The Colombo Plan Staff College, as an intergovernmental organization for human resources development in Asia and the Pacific region for technical and vocational education and training (TVET), is continuously striving to improve and upgrade its services to further provide quality services and to promote TVET to its member countries.
CPSC is currently in the process of inviting experts to be part of our increasing pool who can potentially act as resource persons and consultants during the implementation of programs and projects. Preference will be given to experts with 10 years of work experience in the TVET sector and have at least Master's Degree in TVET, Engineering or other related fields.
Qualified experts are encouraged to register and should specify at least one specialization below:
• Accreditation and Certification
• Clean and Green Technology
• Competency-Based Education and Training
• Curriculum Development
• Financial Management
• Generic Soft Skills Development (Communication, Teamwork, etc.)
• Industry-Institution Linkage
• Information and Communications Technology
• Institutional Management
• Labor Market Information System
• Knowledge and Learning Management Systems
• Monitoring and Evaluation
• Outcomes-Based Education
• Policy Formulation and Planning
• Program/Project Management
• Public-Private Partnership
• Quality Management Systems
• Research and Development
• Strategic Planning
• Teachers Training
Be part of our pool of experts and experience working with other experts from all over Asia Pacific and beyond.